A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies services offered by any site would be significantly undermined. To see more information on what cookies are, how stored, how to remove, disable, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Store cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visits this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social media: Each network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons or type it “like”/”Share”.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website and its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may have listed in this policy cookies .
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of the cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to have the browser remember its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, the company stores the cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share with third parties, except in cases necessary for system operation or when required by law for the purpose. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard this link.
- For any queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.